Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Fantasy House - Location Unknown
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
I have found my dream home!!
I’ll take either one!
Want me to post an image on its own? Have an idea for another diversity topic I could cover? (I was thinking different kinds of caregivers?) Get in touch.
Tagging queerlittlekingdom because it seems like their sort of area. Check the blog out, it’s amazing.
It’s not all pie and pork and pedaling. Last night in Mason City we visited the historic Park Inn Hotel downtown. The building was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright. It’s stunning — as you can see by this wall sized stained glass in the ballroom. (Alas, we slept in our tents, not Mr. Wright’s hotel)